Our fabric is designed to have a matte finish, so if there's an underlying sheen that reflects the light, the fit's too snug. To see what the sheen looks like, stretch the fabric width-wise with your hands. A fit that's too snug may restrict your movement.
How to measure
- Measurements should be taken directly on your body
- Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits.
- If you're shopping for a bra you should take another measurement directly under the bust.
- Measure your waist at the narrowest point.
- Your hip measurement should be measured around the fullest part of your hips.
- Inner leg length is measured from the top of your inside leg down to the floor.
**If you're not sure about your size, we recommend choosing one to two sizes above your usual sizing. The leggings fit smaller than usual.